Security Installer Community

Apple Announce New Ip5C And Ip5S

arfur mo

http://www.iphoneforums.net/

for those even slightly interested in all thinks 'fruit based', follow the link for your '5 a day' (on Dr Mo's Orders lol!).

I have stayed with my ip4s 32gb, all my accessories fit and Mrs Mo can swap easily between us. Did get tempted last year to go for the iP5 for better battery life and 4G, even pre ordered it only to find the clown at T-Mobile had put me down for a 4s. Reordered and guess what - another 4s so cancelled it.

So now i learn (in the link) the iP5 is being discontinued, i just bet recent new iP5 buyers are thrilled out of their Apple peels, but actually its being repackaged in a cheaper plastic housing to become the iP5c so whoopee d'. I'm sure that will inventively become called 'the Crapper' by Apple haters, i wonder why not call it the 5p (for plastic not pee)?

Many comments on the tech forums are bemoaning the display has not increased in size, stating Apple have forgotten the older generations eye's. As a fully paid up old git, i have no problems reading on my even smaller 4s display - once i can find it.

I remmember the XDA, massive chunk of plastic, very unwealdy the memmories if it put me off the eye candy Samsunges, let alone the Android platform. i want any bulge in my pants to be all me - not some silicon valley prosthetic let down.

For when i do need a bigger display, i use a lead onto a Tv or hot spot tethering to an ipad 2 works just great, tbh i see no reason for the smaler 7" display - unless of course it could perhaps be used as a telephone that is ;).

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Yeah, seen it already.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

just as many former iPhone users posting on Apple forums stating buying alternative make eye candy handsets was a bad mistake, casings not as rubust and to flexi, one guy claiming his partner was 9 hours on facebook using an iP5 on battery, but he was lucky to get 2.5 hours on his Sansung S4.

could be said the iPhone 5 has contraceptive qualities, while Samsungs were used by wrist atheletes ;)

i personally think Apple have used a bad strategy, price difference between the C & S models is i think £100, like many i happen to like the 4" screen format of the 4S, nothing on the 5 attracted me to swap, and apart from the finger print reader security, nothing on there to alter my opinion.

many Apple faithful moaning the screen should have got bigger on the first iP5, many will now wait until the iP6 is launched, likely same time next year, hoping for a bigger screen - but since when did Apple ever get swayed by popular opinion?

Apple imho are in a quandary, to go for a bigger screen on the next gen handset and risk affecting sales of the 7" iPad, or stick.

i remember the T-Mobile enormous XDA handsets of some years back, just way too big. unless you got a man bag to carry it in.

unless I'm mistake the

even your not that senile to have forgotten xmas is the 25th & boxing day is the 26th ?

And the Wife's, her sister and her late Late Dads (RIP) birthday is 24/12.:).

Non of that told me the rest homes escape codes up until know -- so move iver Dynami ;).

Archived