Security Installer Community

Aggggggggggggggggggg

Oxo

Have to admit was surprised  by the Dentist.

Professional, a complete nutter.

And the best I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Beats any NHS twats I have used in the past.

As for "Wuss" planned dental work is one thing, a gaping hole and an exposed nerve is another.

Gooncall, yes a day off. As you are one for being safe. I felt going to work with massive amounts of pain killers when having to do a panel change was not on. So two days off with mitigating circumstances in 6 months.

Working with no notice at silly hours on more than three occasions ( Not on call) still out weighs the time off.

Yes up late, always have this issue with anaesthetics.

But have at least stopped dribbling.

Ive pulled my own teeth before now and still gone to work the next day yer big pussy

Ive pulled my own teeth before now and still gone to work the next day yer big pussy

And Ive just had four root canals done all in the same afternoon

oil of cloves dropped into to bad tooth with a matchstick will ease bad tooth pain, tastes like kack though. i find using a cold bottle or can held under the jaw on the side causing issue gives very quick relief.

for some reason i could resist the anaesthetic gas as a kid, often either did not go under or woke up early and used the wadding to eject that hated ratchet brace.

on one visit to dentists, this guy was as mad as a hatter, very strong Irish accent and telling very funny jokes the whole time, there i am laying back mouth wide open, in comes this young trainee assistant, puts the xrays on one of those tree like stand's, i hear a loud click and then watch as a slide pinged up in the air and straight down into my mouth, poor girl was mortified but the dentist and me were just falling about laughing.

i was in an 8 bed hospital ward and had 3 compounded wisdom teeth removed under GA injection, all the others only had one tooth removed. I went down last and woke up first, and to be honest i could have gone straight out and played football, which was very weird as i can't play for toffee's normally :). so i'm up dishing out water to the others to swill the blood out, coped a right rollocking of the ward sister for getting out if bed, let alone walking around, so ended up playing chess with a porter sent to keep an eye on me.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

oil of cloves dropped into to bad tooth with a matchstick will ease bad tooth pain, tastes like kack though. i find using a cold bottle or can held under the jaw on the side causing issue gives very quick relief.

for some reason i could resist the anaesthetic gas as a kid, often either did not go under or woke up early and used the wadding to eject that hated ratchet brace.

on one visit to dentists, this guy was as mad as a hatter, very strong Irish accent and telling very funny jokes the whole time, there i am laying back mouth wide open, in comes this young trainee assistant, puts the xrays on one of those tree like stand's, i hear a loud click and then watch as a slide pinged up in the air and straight down into my mouth, poor girl was mortified but the dentist and me were just falling about laughing.

i was in an 8 bed hospital ward and had 3 compounded wisdom teeth removed under GA injection, all the others only had one tooth removed. I went down last and woke up first, and to be honest i could have gone straight out and played football, which was very weird as i can't play for toffee's normally :). so i'm up dishing out water to the others to swill the blood out, coped a right rollocking of the ward sister for getting out if bed, let alone walking around, so ended up playing chess with a porter sent to keep an eye on me.

certainly was different in those Victorian times...

I wanted to keep it, not pull it out.

Never headbutted a solid object so would not know :P

pah,I chewed me arm off and still turned in,and I done call too..

Archived