Security Installer Community

Aggggggggggggggggggg

Oxo

I love the way anyone with an alarm problem can get someone any time of the day or night within 4 hours. But if you are in pain you can wait days.

Yep.

Dont think emergency dentist exists anymore!

Well it didnt when i needed one anyway!

Anyone round here gets sent to a portakabin unit usually used for 'special cases' in the grounds of the general hospital or after hours to Bristol similar unit but 24/7

same up here,tho they are normally are trying to jump off the tyne bridge,nut hoose i think its called...

Ah no at least this is dentistry! But the routine side is often reserved for those banned from normal practices (or simply special needs) and performed by trainees or newly qualified, not that that's an issue most are superb. So I'm told.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Have to admit was surprised  by the Dentist.

Professional, a complete nutter.

And the best I have ever had the pleasure of using.

Beats any NHS twats I have used in the past.

As for "Wuss" planned dental work is one thing, a gaping hole and an exposed nerve is another.

Gooncall, yes a day off. As you are one for being safe. I felt going to work with massive amounts of pain killers when having to do a panel change was not on. So two days off with mitigating circumstances in 6 months.

Working with no notice at silly hours on more than three occasions ( Not on call) still out weighs the time off.

Yes up late, always have this issue with anaesthetics.

But have at least stopped dribbling.

Sad fact:- Now into my 14th year without a single day off sick.

Ive done near 7 years but sadly early this year was really ill and had to take a day off hence ruining my record :(

Nothing wrong with being off sick though, as long as its not every week!

Nothing at all I've just been lucky health wise, had quacks appointments during work etc but no time off. I suppose I'll just drop dead one day.

Nice to hear your living well norm :)

I have been quite lucky too really, felt rough sometimes but not enough for me to stay home, but earlier this year was very ill and could barely get out of bed.

I swear i never watched any jeremy kyle though just top gear re runs on 'dave'

Archived