Security Installer Community

Censorship

Talking of schoolyard bullies

Lwillis can be porky and Kimber can be little kid. Ding ding!

Although that video is a funny and the little kid got what he deserved. I'd rather not be part of this discussion in that way.

I'm not as porky tho . We don't get Maccy D vouchers from our suppliers

Although that video is a funny and the little kid got what he deserved. I'd rather not be part of this discussion in that way.

I'm not as porky tho . We don't get Maccy D vouchers from our suppliers

Lol. Touché

I wish I hadn't have had so many. Back in the day we had Mcds, Burger King, Pizza Hut and loved getting called out to them for obvious reasons. Resolve could have saved me a few stone.

I initially joined and have stayed because open discussion is promoted here. I think companies coming down on individuals is not on especially if there is truth in it. The way the site is moderated promotes that - James and the others have left numerous posts up of mine which would have resulted in an outright ban on other forums.

In the days of the internet you need to be able to communicate and engage with people, like Webway have done with me. I posted a picture that Webway weren't happy with, and they politely asked for it to come down, simple. No threats to my employers, not even any kind of implied threat, just a polite question.

TSI is very liberal and should be.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Don't get many freebies from our customers.

Doesn't stop the cheeky Chinese ... Every week lol

Worst part is the wife's on a diet and fitness drive, all I seem to do is eat. Chubby **** I am lol

http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/topic/34555-dualcom-rs485-galaxy/page-7 start at post 132

Hang about, what scandal have i missed?

Who's been throwing their toys out of the pram?

Southern Monitoring threatening to get a member done for daring to speak about them on tsi.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived