Security Installer Community

Container Security

rough as matt,also wheres the spur for the panel..

What did you expect you don't need engineers, its an automated process O_O Remember his fitters only do as they are told, office must have been closed on this one :-

Not rough at all! What do I need a spur for? It has it's own breaker about 6" from the panel labelled intruder alarm.

was on about the panel..tho if your using its own breaker right rating i presume doesnt leave much for the lighting and power for the hut..

Yep.

I didn't think I'd made a bad job of it to say I haven't done an install in a long time. Bit of finishing up to do but nearly there.

Consumer looks straight, all the other bit's look on the piss, no excuse tubbs in a shed ffs. Also as the wood expands (guessing made from floorboards) the tongue and groove will expose any non painted bits.

Also the PAB is badly sited for access to the top buttons.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

was on about the panel..tho if your using its own breaker right rating i presume doesnt leave much for the lighting and power for the hut..

Hasn't got any lights in it, the glow of the 3 monitors lights it up quite well. There are 2 breakers in, one for the alarm and one for the socket.

Consumer looks straight, all the other bit's look on the piss, no excuse tubbs in a shed ffs. Also as the wood expands (guessing made from floorboards) the tongue and groove will expose any non painted bits.Also the PAB is badly sited for access to the top buttons.

Panels been changed today, I installed the wrong one!

Ill take a photo when its complete so you can run a critical eye over the finished product.

So your final connection is a switched breaker?

For now

I must confess boys to a slight breach of the rules. It is set to show faults at all times and show the set status from outside the premises. The red light on the external RAS stays on showing its set.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Hasn't got any lights in it, the glow of the 3 monitors lights it up quite well. There are 2 breakers in, one for the alarm and one for the socket.

Panels been changed today, I installed the wrong one!

Ill take a photo when its complete so you can run a critical eye over the finished product.

For now

one socket.....

Archived