Security Installer Community

Pregnant Woman Arrested In Oldham For Carrying A Union Flag

I`m for receiving if you have contributed at least that amount in the past.

If not F. O.

Yep

America is very difficult to get in and especially to get a job

It is indeed. The only way I can get it is to invest $250.000 in a business there.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I`m for receiving if you have contributed at least that amount in the past.

If not F. O.

Interesting approach.  What about a nasty accident that requires £200k+ NHS treatment ?

There are a few fake videos going around Facebook and such places, its really difficult to tell if this is the actual soundtrack that went with the vid. It doesnt actually show much before or after the arrest if it is an arrest. But there is no law that I can think of that says you cant have any flag you like in the UK

Yep

It is indeed. The only way I can get it is to invest $250.000 in a business there.

Looked into it and have friends that have made it.

For me i would need to secure a job first, to do this i have to spend money travelling and the employer has to spend near $1000 to labour dept explaining why there isnt an american candidate that can do the job instead of me.

Most employers arnt going to go to all the extra trouble, the ones that do rarely work out anyway because the employer has to post these details in the workplace and it can be challenged by staff.

Then you have to try and stay there!

Lots of propaganda @ the moment stirring up hatred.

Brother nearly moved there 6 years ago, got a sponsor and job (Delta airlines) and bottled it @ the last minute.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I love the place immensely but if I do get to live my desired 6 month uk 6 month us split I'd certainly not be looking to earn any money in the us, I'd be expecting money from the uk to cover my living costs.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

There are a few fake videos going around Facebook and such places, its really difficult to tell if this is the actual soundtrack that went with the vid. It doesnt actually show much before or after the arrest if it is an arrest. But there is no law that I can think of that says you cant have any flag you like in the UK

It was being talked about locally well before the video popped up to be fair.

Looked into it and have friends that have made it.

For me i would need to secure a job first, to do this i have to spend money travelling and the employer has to spend near $1000 to labour dept explaining why there isnt an american candidate that can do the job instead of me.

Most employers arnt going to go to all the extra trouble, the ones that do rarely work out anyway because the employer has to post these details in the workplace and it can be challenged by staff.

Then you have to try and stay there!

I could go as my Mum is Amercian, maybe one day.

Burnley not keeping the dream alive? @ matt

@ alter i would go especially whilst your younger, one of my old mans mates is retiring back in the uk due to health care ect.

He was clever as he has paid his stamp here ever since he left

Archived