Security Installer Community

Pregnant Woman Arrested In Oldham For Carrying A Union Flag

@ alter i would go especially whilst your younger, one of my old mans mates is retiring back in the uk due to health care ect.

He was clever as he has paid his stamp here ever since he left

Different market though, not sure a fancy learning from the start all over again ;)

Burnley not keeping the dream alive? @ matt

@ alter i would go especially whilst your younger, one of my old mans mates is retiring back in the uk due to health care ect.

He was clever as he has paid his stamp here ever since he left

For the last time, I don't live in dingle land.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Normal for bristol.

Last time something happened the mosque got a proper hiding, think it was set on fire iirc.

Not normal for this area of Bristol actually, what annoys me is the lack of thought and respect for the innocent people caught up in the mess, IMHO most of those involved just wanted to get pissed and cause trouble.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Not normal for this area of Bristol actually, what annoys me is the lack of thought and respect for the innocent people caught up in the mess, IMHO most of those involved just wanted to get pissed and cause trouble.

I'm sure there's a lot of truth in that statement.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

What part was it adrian?

Most of my family have moved to clevedon now.

I take it it wasent st pauls lol

Different market though, not sure a fancy learning from the start all over again ;)

I saw a lot of familiar kit over there on both coasts, little bit of electrical re training to do but i would relish the oppertunity.

Brush up on cooper kit and away we go!

Brush up on your roller door contacting skills and you never know, the hex may have you.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

What part was it adrian?

Most of my family have moved to clevedon now.

I take it it wasent st pauls lol

It was in St George, this was the culmination of a full days drinking and generally being anti social from Kingswood all the way down, about 3 miles of main road, and 10+ boozers

Biggest issue will be how are the copper going to spend the over time

IMHO they deserve it

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

It was in St George, this was the culmination of a full days drinking and generally being anti social from Kingswood all the way down, about 3 miles of main road, and 10+ boozers

Ah.

Some people will find an excuse to act like twats hence football hooligans

Archived