Security Installer Community

Ats On Eng Reset

MrHappy

I don't think its that Chubb can't use the bigger ones , personally I think it's a case of they are cheaper and chubb were given a better price than what Guardall were giving them for the px panels.

It's not that the ATS isn't a good panel it's just way too complicated for most of the jobs that we do the Galaxy is more than capable of doing everything that we ,and I'm guess the majority of companies, need it do to.

I'll let Matt struggle with UTC to get his fixes . As he said there's not many firms around that use the ATS and he's obviously happy. They should rename it MASpanel

I don't think its that Chubb can't use the bigger ones , personally I think it's a case of they are cheaper and chubb were given a better price than what Guardall were giving them for the px panels.

It's not that the ATS isn't a good panel it's just way too complicated for most of the jobs that we do the Galaxy is more than capable of doing everything that we ,and I'm guess the majority of companies, need it do to.

I'll let Matt struggle with UTC to get his fixes . As he said there's not many firms around that use the ATS and he's obviously happy. They should rename it MASpanel

Indeed, I'm sure the commercial decision to use a control panel would rarely be based on functionality alone.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

id say it sounds like my sort of panel, but im on another path. I do like the siemans panel, liked it before they bought it. but neither it seems do a lower end version. Its nice to have high end kit but like vw they will sell more golfs than phaetons. i need a panel range to include a golf or even a polo in it.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived