Security Installer Community

Most don't want names, they want contracts.I agree you may get a little more from a local firm if they wanted the name.

oh I agree mate, we did very well.

There was just over 5 times more between the lowest and the highest offer, the job at the end was icing on the cake.

oh I agree mate, we did very well.

There was just over 5 times more between the lowest and the highest offer, the job at the end was icing on the cake.

Special cases. :)

Jeff 20 x Euro 46 L at ADI.

across the branches that's what we have had to settle on. We're Euro one.

does he still have his own software pre-loaded though?

He does

Customers!

• 1 month later...

I am bit confused by this thread - I was of the opinion that Pyronix is one of the best UK brands. From everything I have read most installers are really happy with Pyronix/Castle panels. Is this not correct?

I am bit confused by this thread - I was of the opinion that Pyronix is one of the best UK brands. From everything I have read most installers are really happy with Pyronix/Castle panels. Is this not correct?

Where did you read that, Pyronixs website? They produce some of the cheapest, nastiest **** on the market.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Where did you read that, Pyronixs website? They produce some of the cheapest, nastiest **** on the market.

Matthew,

this was from a general search here that resulted to several threads. Serach for Pyronix, Castle or Enforcer and you will find them.

We have installed a few PCX and Matrix systems ourselves and we have had no problems so far but to be honest personally I have no epxerience with other brands so I cannot compare. The Enforcer wireless has also good reccomendations here.

Archived