Security Installer Community

Is It Just Me?

AdrianMealing

Ebay

"Item advertised elsewhere so can be removed at any time"

does this really mean, I have not got what I want for it so screw you Mr Bidder, I will remove the item from Ebay a couple of days before the auction ends, and put it back up in a few days time.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Still trying to buy all the second hand Texecoms on Ebay Adrian?   :D

It is frustrating when I see that type of message on an auction and I now just avoid them if they state that, even with good feedback left for them it stinks of headaches from afar.

LOL, i was actually looking at a snooker cue, shan't bother to even watch it now, but i see this all the time. Twats.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

As I recall, if the automated service sees words along those lines when you place a listing it reminds you its against eBay policy, usually you can only remove the item if no bids have been made on it.

You can always cancel items at any time, AFAIK and cancel all outstanding bids at the same time. But you do have to give a 'valid reason'... (Cat was sick on it, Dad put it on the fire, etc...)

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

You can always cancel items at any time, AFAIK and cancel all outstanding bids at the same time. But you do have to give a 'valid reason'... (Cat was sick on it, Dad put it on the fire, etc...)

Its attracting less interest than i thought, i will leave it a few weeks

Snooker.

Sign of a mispent yoof !!

I am pretty handy at pool , but I need sights on a cue for snooker!!!

Nah mispent adulthood, pool is easy compared to snooker, bit like Golf, drives me nuts but i love it. (i don't play golf by the way, ruins a nice walk.)

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

I think when this happens with higher value goods, say cars, they use ebay as advertising, but sell elsewhere - so no sellers fee's.

Wether the above is true or not, i dont know, im not an ebayer, it's just what ive always thought.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived