Security Installer Community

What Music We Listen Too

goncall

I have a massive range in musical taste, and as most probably it depends on the mood and state of inebriation I am in. I have a server with nearly everything you could think of on streamed across the house in various guises. Anything from Vivaldi to The Cult to Neil Diamond.

Driving, like Pete I often have R4 on as the music effects my driving and I like my licence clean. But only R4 up to 09:00 ish then over to either local, Classic or R2.

Popped up I like old school, Madness, Weller, general 80's music as we all know that's where it's at.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I have a massive range in musical taste, and as most probably it depends on the mood and state of inebriation I am in. I have a server with nearly everything you could think of on streamed across the house in various guises. Anything from Vivaldi to The Cult to Neil Diamond.

Driving, like Pete I often have R4 on as the music effects my driving and I like my licence clean. But only R4 up to 09:00 ish then over to either local, Classic or R2.

Popped up I like old school, Madness, Weller, general 80's music as we all know that's where it's at.

never had you down as a R4 man norm,tho i do like R2,also cant beat some 80's when on call ,kills the pain... :shades:

stone roses are decent..seen these lot live in the past few years,also new order poor,hooky and the light were class tho..

Florence Welch, Chrissy Hind and Claudia Winkleman?

Oh, and Myleene Klass on Drums?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived