Security Installer Community

New Phone

Rulland

Afternoon Guys,

Due an upgrade, presently got a BB 9800-Torch, pain though viewing PDF's, Excel doc's etc, scrolling around and the like!.

Looking at a Nokia Lumia 820 possibly, any recommendations, decent screen size, touch, email, etc.

Anyone know when any new BB's are due out?-10!, looked also at an Itoy, but don't like the way Apple have got you by the goolies!-Orange also won't give me the £5 monthly phone discount either with it (£5 discount because I have orange BB at home)-which again I'm not happy about.

Not bothered about playing games, just viewing webbies such as TSI and the like, MIcro SD slot to boost storage would be good.

cheers Richard.

I got  my mother a Lumia 800 handset for for xmas, which maybe the nicest lowcost smart phone you get & simple to use fo ran old dear.

I can upgrade shortly & I'll be either going Galaxy S3, Nokia 920 or might go for the cheaper monthly option & a LG optimus 4xhd

Or do something completely different...

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Been offered a BB "upgrade" and have the 9860 Torch anyway.

What are your issues with the scrolling and such like, I find it easy to use and the search facility saves all the scrolling anyway.

They are talking about Jan 30 for the Z10 which is similar to the Torch.

• 2 weeks later...

a pro bb view

id never have an iphone, have had an android device it wasnt for me.

Currently i have a wp7 but my old bb was the best for work, but ***** at everything else. If the new bb10 continues the work ethic but has decent other things ill want one. But so far im a windows phone fan.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived