Security Installer Community

System Q Ptz I R Domes

Well phoned up today just for a bit of info on the domes and there are no corner brackets available for them or any other brackets.

Thank god I was only enquiring as sticking to redivision.

I was told I could use their normal brackets with a bit of drilling it would fit..... But it's the wrong colour with the dome.

Seriously they expect that?

!

They are a strange company

Kelly called me earlier phone today, trying to sell me their new improved Alien DVR

Told her straight, No thanks. Constantly asking about the bits we do buy from Adata and quantity

After my last issue in late 2009, I wouldn't even consider buying a BNC connector from them.

The Adata PTZ IR units are not bad at all for the price, I had one for just before Christmas.

Have looked at the a data domes but liked the system q dome. Redivision are a lot more dosh but I know what I'm getting. What's the a data dome like for quality etc? They do a corner bracket aswell lol!

Not sure mate never used them.

to be fair though i dont use either. But the pre pack of ljd / adata must allow them to be more competitive? 

Maybe, always said I wouldn't use them but they do offer some good products at good prices. Makes no odds to the fact some firms sell incomplete kit, a PTZ with no corner mount lol.

Archived