Security Installer Community

System Q Ptz I R Domes

Luxrite do a fairly decent ir speed dome SPPTZ58/27XR and they also do a corner bracket, apart from a slight niggle at first, I've had one running on constant tours for a year now without issue.

Pete Bennett

Northern CCTV Services

T: 0845 838 7383

E: info@northern-cctv.co.uk

www.northern-cctv.co.uk

Installed a system q dvr a few years ago the thing kept locking up. It was in an office running off a ups returned it to them, got it back 2 days later with no fault found re installed it and with in a week it had frozen and locked up. enquired how they could have tested it as it would have taken 2 days in transit both ways they just didn't want to know the dvr was only 1 month old sent a letter stating that it wasn't  fit for purpose but still got nowhere eventually I replaced it for a ljd one as the customer was starting to get the hump. 

Won't use them again rubbish after sales care.

TVX systems what a good idea by the time the picture had downloaded the intruder would have been long gone.
SFE.Solutions security systems

On another note anyone had issues with BNC`s recently.

Went to help a mate and none would crimp correctly.!

Took a handful with me and all were fine.

We had one's in small zip lock bags that seemed too small to go over the outer.

1/10 of these wouldn't click into the heads properely and have caused a nightmare of odd videoloss faults after a while.

Got some from Gardiners now in small sealed bags never had any trouble with them.

This was bulk packs.

Even adjusting the crimps gave no better results, as I said had a few kicking about which was damn handy.

Sure yours wer`nt mini BNC`s?

Were talking 1mm if that too small, the pin and head were the correct size.

Could be the cable, however the trusted one's went on no problems.

Archived