Security Installer Community

Hello - New Company - New Career

Highdown

Fitted a few Texecom Elites now and everything seems to be going ok

The small problems with software that we reported seem to have been quickly sorted in the latest firmware version (2.02)

The range seems to meet most of our needs and the Ricochet wireless hasn't let us down yet

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Been bench testing the Risco lightsys panel and it looks a good bit of kit. Taking my time on this as I want to have one panel that we would fit on domestics and commercials.

Good price for a wired kit.

I was thinking about looking at it in the new year.

Seems to me from the posts above that the castle may become as common place as the Tex panels.

You may be intrested to know that Castle are on a re-desigh of its placi again which will probably give you a sterling type keypad.

Saw a Secom system with the Pyronix rkp, Fulgy

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Okay. Advice greatfully taken, so tomorrow we have a texecom Premier 24 to fit Grade 2x & another one on Friday complete with Ricochet expander again all grade 2 :)

also I have tried emailing for trade access to TSI but no reply as yes ??Help??

I did reply to your email. I have noticed you have aplied again with your work email addy.

nothing coming through have checked both email adds and junk email incase, only thing i can think of is: webserver may have a spam filter?? any ideas?

I Ihave just noticed that I now have a nice new SHINY GREEN 'Trade Full Member' our avatar THANK YOU  :)

I have the lightsys still testing with 6 zones on board and 1 wireless expander (2 zones) and bus expander (6 zones). Going to leave it for a couple of weeks and get night shift staff to work the panel every hour.

Will also in the next week install the lumin8 bell next to our databell to see what is good or not.

!

Archived