Security Installer Community

Warranty Is Covered But Should Labour Be Included?

They seriously cant be making any money, not at them prices .... This is what kills the industry.

I wouldn't set my alarm clock in the morning for that kind of earnings, I value my company, myself and my technical skill & knowledge too much to earn peanuts

There are companies out there that install for peanuts and bombay mix, Agreed that they tend to be busy all the time,

But who in the right mind would want to do 3 times the amount of work the same amount of earnings, That's not busy..... Its company ticking time bomb , suicide imo

Might just to throw you all of who you think it is but my company does not just do Security.  They do Facility Management type stuff too,   I do think they offset domestic jobs by the commercial jobs we do as I know some Commercial Jobs are worth a few thousand pounds a month alone. 

Bad practice is that,

What happens if you lose a few of the commercial customers.... You're left to find it somewhere.

A customers account should be funded by its own revenue it brings in, Not from another customer

They are just eating away the profits from other work that comes in, Its just not sustaining itself ...

There is only one way that will end..... Anyone with even the basic business skills should know what that is

That's my take on that one,