Security Installer Community

Assa Abloy Aperio On Glass Doors

james.wilson

I think I would atleast have worked my way up at a national

a little birdie has been telling me tales of a career man(men) from a national who are now a co. / subbies back to their old employer.

Apparently a 3rd party NSI Gold co. has to come in to fit Dualcom's are there beyond there abilities, WFT is the nicest thing I can think of

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

a little birdie has been telling me tales of a career man(men) from a national who are now a co. / subbies back to their old employer.

Apparently a 3rd party NSI Gold co. has to come in to fit Dualcom's are there beyond there abilities, WFT is the nicest thing I can think of

So the guy that worked for the national now has a firm that installs the same nationals Dualcoms for them? makes no sense to me.

So the guy that worked for the national now has a firm that installs the same nationals Dualcoms for them? makes no sense to me.

the national co. use their ex employees as sub contract labour, who are the ones unable to do all aspects of an alarm install...

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

As above, I was the only one able to use links correctly and fit the Redcare GSM units.

And it was only to open a store room door when unset.

The installers did not even know the Gals had a library.

Now think back a few posts to my comments on sh¡te engineers.

Archived