Security Installer Community

Hello There!

oasistechnical

oxo, i could email yaleguy if you want !!!!!

Massive Member? monika or are you actually one ?? lol!!

why the ban him now stance eh!!

i dont bite, honest, ask the wife!

its good to be here on a site that actually has `proper` engineers on here, will pload some of my favorite `interesting` site visits as i find em!!

Oasis

oh yeh and we are an approved installer as well, and i did go to school and that was an approved one as well!

LOL, you sussed.

A bit of both :turtle:

I think he was here and got slated and went off.

Get some more posts in and apply for trade, we have things you never knew existed...............then again we still dont believe them either.

Shame we missed each other @ IFSEC but such is life.

yes mate ISEC was a good one,

i will get some stuff posted up, but as we are so busy at the moment its finding the time, thats why my posts are either early morning or late at night!

as its the only time i get to look at all the silly stuff on line!

hows work going for you mate?

i am back in london next week to view a couple of jobs in hackney, we have a client that wants door contacts on all his windows!!!!!

Oasis

still on the same contact number mate, if you wanna chat.

I lost your number and cannot use the other site so dont bother to send there.

You should be abole to use the PM system here in a few more posts, give me it again then.

LOL @ all window contacts seen a few of those over the years, another here has one like that in central london, every window top and botton sash!!

Actually you can use the PM system now, sent you my number again.

I'm not as old as you norm. I think the posh schools did Latin then, but not when I went

You are not too far behind, and to be fair we struggled with English never mind Latin

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

You are not too far behind, and to be fair we struggled with English never mind Latin

You never did Caecilius? No niether did i. BUT my children did and i was fortunate enough to follow the Caecilius family quite closely for a few years and i occassionaly come accros some stuff currently. What you learn doing homework with your children.

Customers!

Archived