Security Installer Community

Business Types

Im both sole trader and Ltd. Limited doesnt offer the protection it once did, although there is still some kudos to being Ltd and being a company director.

Id say the deciding factors now will be your tax position, so as above, bean counter best one to ask.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

im sole trader, accountant has said stay as this.

Although a mate of mine who has a fire only company went ltd last year due to recommendations from his accountant.

There are 2 of them in partnership and 3 or 4 lads.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

im sole trader, accountant has said stay as this.

Although a mate of mine who has a fire only company went ltd last year due to recommendations from his accountant.

There are 2 of them in partnership and 3 or 4 lads.

Did he give you reasons why?

I ask because whilst the admin can be easier AD a sole trader, the state works against you and there are financial benefits being ltd.

Did he give you reasons why?

I ask because whilst the admin can be easier AD a sole trader, the state works against you and there are financial benefits being ltd.

There are financial benefits not being ltd too. Depends very much on the business, ADI do you have children?

The biggest benifit to ltd is the liability, many people who set up generally speaking IME are scared about going bust and like the idea of hideing behind limited liability. I have done this myself when involved with a risky proposition, if you are cash possative stay as you are

Customers!

Archived