Security Installer Community

Ipad

LastChance

. Another case of I know better than everyone else.

Errrrr NO.

You think you do.

You`re getting really boring now with this attitude. And you had the audasisty to say I think I`m good was out of order.

Remember our conversation in the pub? About the same tinme we discussed we were earning the same, you did tings different so have more cash/assets.

You also were afraid of parking your car outside your home. Thought friends were taking the piss out of you.

~Who has the better riches?

Fiver says I am happier than you.

I use my ipad for all my manuals. If I'm ever stuck on a panel it's really useful to have an almost a4 size screen with he ability to search for specific words in a manual in seconds. Other than that it stays in the van. Highly recommended!

Blackberry Torch 9860 here, has every manual I have. A few excel spreadsheets plus I can write new with the phone. Word and some swap over charts I made a few years back, only using the 16GB card ATM, might go for the 32GB eventually.

Carry a spare battery, try that with a ipad!!!!!

Bloody good sat nav on it too, Gokivo, a free app. Beats any sat nav I have seen and last week proved it again when it took us to the door, where the sat nav kept saying turn left and do a u turn :D

Best phone I ever bought. Prior to that was the Blackberry Pearl for its size but was a pain for internet. This is fast as fook.

Tried a windows phone recently and it was sh1te in comparision.

• 1 month later...

MASMobile has just been updated to allow you to ammend the alarm SDP, descriptions, locations etc from it too.

Not seen smartpac touch yet.

Dangerous unless i failed to understand. An engineer can edit a SDP to as fitted?

Customers!

Archived