Security Installer Community

System Take Overs - Replacing Equipment

I understand something dental ?

Being cruel I'd imagine the cleints leaving with a right wonky smile.... judging by each sensor, light & camera being at different heights.

However if his polishing gets the same results as the fallpipes, maybe the reflected glare covers the wonkyness ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Deffo a dentist and the best non trade member we have had for a while as he wants to install good equipment and just needs a bit of back up/ advice along the way.

Better than the usual guff that gets asked.

!

Deffo a dentist and the best non trade member we have had for a while as he wants to install good equipment and just needs a bit of back up/ advice along the way.

Better than the usual guff that gets asked.

Knowing what my dentist charges me I am surprised that he cant afford to get a proffesional in. I wonder if theres a dentist forum somewhere that will give me some advice about filling my own teeth LOL

I've quite warmed towards Driller, he's taken my needling over the shinny fall pipes in goo humour

Knowing what my dentist charges me I am surprised that he cant afford to get a proffesional in.

My concern not hos income, but why on earth would you choose to DIY when a proper co. could do it better

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I've quite warmed towards Driller, he's taken my needling over the shinny fall pipes in goo humour

My concern not hos income, but why on earth would you choose to DIY when a proper co. could do it better

Now thats a stupid Q. Im currently rebuilding a scooter engine, no way can i exspect to save money but the hours are labour of interest and chalenge.

You must have a DIY project somewhere that you could have had done cheaper and possibly better by a pro? Not the same type of satisfaction is it.

Driller sounds like hes up for the chalenge not on a cost saving exsercise. As said not the ususal ptaker with all the guff and no idea.

Customers!

Archived