Security Installer Community

Ssaib, Our First Visit Today

PSE

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jb does not give a stuff about SSAIB or nsi, it's about your own expectations and striving to make sure you are the best with processes and procedures. Continual improvement and development is key.

Kin ell sounded good that, you banged your head

Yup, Mrs N works in a VW dealershit.

I bet they work her hard.

As for badges, I'd be more interested in gaining the Ferrari horse before a nacoss badge.

I did think alot about it around 12 months ago but I could not prove a commercial benefit for making the switch. I have always thought we would get it at some point to increase sale value, I'm not even sure that stands these days.

£10 says you had to google that spelling Andrew!, but so saying, you appear to be a guru on certain things, maybe spelling is one of them mate, lol-talking of which,

A coach load of tourists stopped at a local eatery in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (known by locals as LanfairPG), a town just as you get on to Anglesey, or Ynys Mon as it's known in Welsh, and they're quite taken aback by the awe of the whole longest name thing and one of the party asked the driver, "Can you repeat slowly where we are please", "Certainly", he says, "no problem, we are at Buuuurrrrrgggggggeeeeerrrrrr kiiiiiiinnnnnnnnng".

• 3 weeks later...

Well, The time has come upon. . . .

Our accreditation audit is 9am tomorrow, Feeling a little nervous and my sphincter is twitching like a rabbits nose... 

Did a callout in Manchester today, Got back just after 3pm, Still at the office now going through everything, but finding nothing obvious.

I'm sure I will fly through it without any great concerns..... Does anyone have any final suggestions of what to expect,

I normally find that the anticipation of these kinds of things is much worse than the event. You have done all you can do try to relax and sleep well so you are alert tommorow.

I dont think it will be difficult at all for you.

Good luck

Well, The time has come upon. . . .

Our accreditation audit is 9am tomorrow, Feeling a little nervous and my sphincter is twitching like a rabbits nose... 

Did a callout in Manchester today, Got back just after 3pm, Still at the office now going through everything, but finding nothing obvious.

I'm sure I will fly through it without any great concerns..... Does anyone have any final suggestions of what to expect,

Good luck. The end when they tell you that you've past is a rewarding feeling.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/