Security Installer Community

Melcom St6100 - Rewire Or Replace Tomorrow?

Simon K

Well, after two days work I have a fully installed working and tested alarm system, including vocom dialler.  Might have taken a pro a quarter of the time, but at least I don't have to pay myself to do it ;-).

I have gone ahead and ordered a replacement for the one detector I actually had to solder, just in case (for £20 or so why take the risk), and I'm considering integrating with the SD2 on the other line (not done that yet but redundant paths are always a good thing - besides the SD2 can send SMS messages too which is nice when abroad), but apart from that I'm done tinkering with it!

Now I can leave the house ;-)

-simon

to paraphrase celebrity bender Stephen Fry,

Joseph Bazalgette was know for pumping **** from your house with his expertise in sewers hus great grandson runs the production co. of bigbrother & is busy pumping **** into your house (or something similar)

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

to paraphrase celebrity bender Stephen Fry,

Joseph Bazalgette was know for pumping **** from your house with his expertise in sewers hus great grandson runs the production co. of bigbrother & is busy pumping **** into your house (or something similar)

Fry is no fool.

Sounds like hes right on the money to me :)

I can honestly say I have never watched a full episode in all the time it''s been on, maybe the odd 5-10 minutes if someone had their tits out but that's it.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived