Security Installer Community

Combo / Doblo

MrHappy

Is anybody running a Fiat Doblo / Vauxhall Combo ? (image nicked off google)

fiat-doblo-173256071010u22.jpg

Apart from them being a touch "Fugly" around the front end they appear to offer class leading load space & an economical 1.3 90bhp TDI, an opinions?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

We have a prev shape combo. I won't buy another. Need another van soon as we have an additional eng. Will be going for another bippa ATP

Both made in turkey by Tofas, door handles & power train appear common to range, Doblo / Combo appeals to me as the rear load space is biggest in class ?

rear_view13281740004f2a53b003f53.jpg

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

We have had both and the Doblo was run into the ground at 132k miles. The combo was run into a roundabout by another engineer in Wales and iv never seen it or him since! :- That was about 7 years ago.

We have new style Citroen Berlingos and 3 weeks on i have to say they are not bad vans at all, not as sturdy as our connects but drive better and fuel economy is good also.

With the connects i had mine at 100k miles and received a phonecall to be told that another engineer had hit black ice and yep you guessed it..............my vas was written off O_O . I had only given it to him for a day as i was on holiday and his van was in for a service. We even made the local rag with the headline "miracle escape for engineer" and my tool box and tools scattered al over the road when it rolled.

!

Both made in turkey by Tofas, door handles & power train appear common to range, Doblo / Combo appeals to me as the rear load space is biggest in class ?

rear_view13281740004f2a53b003f53.jpg

Loads of space to store the rubbish you wont ever use but at least you get an extra door to make searching for the stuf that may be there easier

Customers!

Loads of space to store the rubbish you wont ever use but at least you get an extra door to make searching for the stuf that may be there easier

tragically I've a picture of the inside of my van on the phone.....

post-17668-0-73129200-1335892272_thumb.j

its not excessive, but could be leaned off a little more

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

nice rack.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

tragically I've a picture of the inside of my van on the phone.....

post-17668-0-73129200-1335892272_thumb.j

its not excessive, but could be leaned off a little more

Is that an ACT Checkmate i see there, ?

Archived