Security Installer Community

Abacus 6P Question

Alarmed

Thanks Peter

My previous insurers used to insist on a annual maintenance inspection so I think its good to get a NACOSS installer to do it.

If I can get it sorted for £350 I'll be satisfied. I have contacted 3 local companies. Will report back with the offers for comment here.

Regards

Robert

Hi All

New Panel (Risco Eurosec cp8l with keypad) , Door Sensors (2), External Sounder (Pyronix back lite Delta) and (PIRs self provided) being intalled today.

Options:

New standby battery if required £30 + VAT (I am hoping my exsisting one will fit as it is only 3 months old)

Annual Maintenance £60.00 + VAT

Total cost £170.00 + VAT. This was the mid range quote. Local SSAIB Registered Installer (Ipswich). Will report back on how it goes!

Kind regards

Robert

Thats a reasonable price.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Job done and very well too.

First rate chap. He installed all the bits and was tidy and professional.

I have ordered an extra keypad too for upstairs. Cable already in situ just 4 wires to connect. My batterery 3.2AH fitted too - bonus!

So, a new Panel (Risco Eurosec CP8L with LCD keypad) , Door Sensors (2), External Sounder (Pyronix back lite Delta Plus) and (5 PIRs [Jap Pulnix] - self provided) + an extra LCD keypad + labour was £234.00 INC VAT. Time taken 2.5 hours but we did chat a lot of the time too. Local SSAIB Registered Installer (Ipswich). Will reccomend him to people at work.

Finally, thanks to you guys here for the advice too!

Kind regards

Robert

Archived