Security Installer Community

Bell Box Failed

rojac

Hi i did a system check on my alarm system as it kept false alarming,when i was testing the bell box i noticed the comfort led was not working and the siren was making a weird noise,my question is would a faulty bell box cause a intermittent false alarm.

thanks.

A tamper could.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Texe?

We've had a few over the last 12 months failing, bet we're replacing one every couple of months, and for units no older than 2 years old.

Replaced a 3 month old Texe Oddy 3 today. Strobe was constantly flashing. Thought it was the strobe output on the panel at first.

We've used them for a good 7 years + and its only recently (last 18 months) we've had issues. They're being picked up on PMV's. Poor really

Used to use Gardtecs before that Delta's were they?? They had exploding batteries ;)

Archived