Security Installer Community

Bell Box Has Stopped Working After Sd1 Install

eazyrog

Hi all,

I have a Mevier TS700 and its been running fine up until I started messing around with it, need some advice.

The bell box no longer works, The alarm still fully works but no bell box or sd1 working.

Last week I purchased a Mevier SD+1 telephone dialler as I want my mobile to ring soon as the alarm goes off, not just the bell box.

So i connected the trigger input (selv) to my alarm ts 700 panel where the bell box is connected (trig) then 0v & +12v to the Aux 0v and 12v on my ts700.

The SD1+ powers up and i can do a test call to my mobile and works great.

Now i test the alarm by setting if off and it goes off but now siren nor sd1 dialing.

Is anyone able to tell me where i have gone wrong ?

Thanks

have you changed anything in the setup / engineers menu, like for example the bell trigger input from a neg state to pos state to trigger.

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

or poor connection on the bell trigger o/p since you've added another wire.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived