Security Installer Community

Gamma 7

andy1979

Gamma7- you won't get any positive feedback on a product non of us have heard of or used.

IMO the testimonials on your site means nothing, testimonials in general do as you wouldn't publish a bad review on your own site.

I wouldn't be willing to potentially waste £400 on something just to see if it works.

It's no better than the Yale systems as far as I can tell from your website .

You still haven't posted the compliance or answered any questions .

Hello, does your product have UK certification?

Of course it hasn't.  If it had it would show in the advertising, apart from that it's aimed at the DiY market, no certification required.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Lets be civil to the guy please

Gamma it might be worth you uploading the manuals and making a video of it in action. I know you can't make your own video review that would need to be done by a third party. However you claim its been tested by independent test houses. I would be interested to see those as im personally annoyed by the use of self certification of products in the uk

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

OK please find a list of the current confirmed approvals for the Gamma7 alarm system

EN301489, EN300220-2,EN60950-2000, EN301489-1, EN301489-7, EN301511, EN301489-7, EN301489-4, EN60950

The above approvals are all certified, I am just waiting for confirmation on EN50131, however I want to make sure that the documents are correct before I post this on here.I hope to have confirmation by Monday next week and have the document in my hand. Once I have it in my hand I will upload this as well. The manufacturer has confirmed to me that this will be by Monday.

In reply to the question about the comms, yes in deed you just need to insert a pre paid SIM that has NO SIM security PIN code. The alarm system will make the connection with the providers service and will inform you of the signal strength by visual display.

As a rule we as a company do not normally spend time on a forum due to abuse from people who just want to have a rant and rubbish a product they have never even seen, held, tested or tried. No doubt there will be a barrage of abuse from some people, but as a professional company dealing with professional people on a deadicated forum I hope this is not the case.

I am away now until Monday next week, therefore I wont be able to reply until I return, please feel free to contact the office via the website

There are no aerials on any device, be it the host panel or the accessories