Security Installer Community

London

alterEGO

I think I have just about had my fill of this dump of a country.

They have also started in Birmingham, no surprise that was the second city to have problems.

It is 100% a race issue. I know we had the student thing, but this is all about stealing whatever is not tied down!

I have no idea why they are not using the Army with water cannons, tear gas and rubber bullets as a minimum response.

:no::no::no::no:

Welcome to the world of civil unrest. I don't agree that it's all about a race issue, some people make any excuse just to riot, loot and whatever else. We have put up with it (and a lot worse) for years here in Northern Ireland. As for bringing in the army, firing plastic bullets etc, that would make things a hell of a lot worse, just as it did over here.

i heard a guy got shot in croydon last night by police, only maimed not life threatening

Employed by an NSI GOLD company

Any comments or views i have are my own, and do not represent that of my employer or clients.

Welcome to the world of civil unrest. I don't agree that it's all about a race issue, some people make any excuse just to riot, loot and whatever else. We have put up with it (and a lot worse) for years here in Northern Ireland. As for bringing in the army, firing plastic bullets etc, that would make things a hell of a lot worse, just as it did over here.

Would you say the same if your shop/home had just been burnt to the ground? The problem is a generation of ******** (by definition) with no scruples.

i heard a guy got shot in croydon last night by police, only maimed not life threatening

He was not shot by Police.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-14462693

Archived