Security Installer Community

Ifsec

mma

Normally i head over but this year havnt got the time

It is worthwhile as you get to see new products in a lot of cases ones which suppliers never have nor no sod all about

always next year

and as for freebies.......bring your own theres a recession on ya know

Imo not what it was but still interesting, was there a bit today but going for a full day tomorrow, problem is I only look at set stuff and struggle to find anything truly new. Our industry hasn't made any major innovation for quite a few years.... imo of course

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Imo not what it was but still interesting, was there a bit today but going for a full day tomorrow, problem is I only look at set stuff and struggle to find anything truly new. Our industry hasn't made any major innovation for quite a few years.... imo of course

hello stranger.

I was going to go down tomorrow as i couldn't get down today, but everyone i spoke to said not worth the trouble.

hello stranger.

I was going to go down tomorrow as i couldn't get down today, but everyone i spoke to said not worth the trouble.

Save your fuel Aaron. Unless you've been given the heads up about a new product and need to see it asap of course. Surprising how many of the manufacturers were missing.

not worth it mate, if there was one product you wanted to see, book the rep in to come to you.

Mind you, totty worth a trip. :)

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived