Security Installer Community

Arfur Mo

sjsturner

lol @ cubit!

he seemed like a nice enogh bloke its just he would never aknowledge the point of view of others

he had his own ways and would try and overpower everyone else by filling up the screen with 90% random material.

paul was a real asset and bailed me out on more than one occasion.

QFA

Paul can be found on V but has vowed not to return here

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, havent been on for a very long time sorry thar arfer mo has stopped for the moment i new him personally and am surprised that some didn't realise that just about everytime he was confrontational he was just playing the pyro technic fuse lighter game at which i considered him the absolute master, hope things have not changed too much for the worst but you must always expect change coz nothing ever stays the same in life you just have to adapt to the way of juggling the balls, i will keep in touch for a while and wish all the best to those who were on board when i posted on a regular basis. ;)

Hi all, havent been on for a very long time sorry thar arfer mo has stopped for the moment i new him personally and am surprised that some didn't realise that just about everytime he was confrontational he was just playing the pyro technic fuse lighter game at which i considered him the absolute master, hope things have not changed too much for the worst but you must always expect change coz nothing ever stays the same in life you just have to adapt to the way of juggling the balls, i will keep in touch for a while and wish all the best to those who were on board when i posted on a regular basis. ;)

What a strange comment.

is that game like connect 4?

You should think twice befoor making that post. You know nothing abowt connect 4. I've used hunderds of diifrent ones ..... som of them are stil wokring ofter moor then 20 yeers.

Posted in memory of Arfur and including specially designed spiling mistiks ....... but I couldn't be bothered making it 2 pages long.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

To be fair, if people had accepted that was what he was at and ignored it the game would have ran out of steam in no time.

And it is the opposite of what he himself claimed. Honest, truthful, without malice, in good faith etc.

Clearly someone to be trusted.....not!

Archived