Security Installer Community

Mad Idea ?

MrHappy

been thinking about getting more organized, I use sticky notes over a network & to nag others, personally use outlook to make bongs to do stuff or I forget this syncs with a phone,

so any ideas for a task manager / scheduling/ project type software which can be run as coloration of website etc ?

log & see your tasks & public tasks of others ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

been thinking about getting more organized, I use sticky notes over a network & to nag others, personally use outlook to make bongs to do stuff or I forget this syncs with a phone,

so any ideas for a task manager / scheduling/ project type software which can be run as coloration of website etc ?

log & see your tasks & public tasks of others ?

Why not use 'Categories' in Outlook?

Different colours for different tasks/jobs etc

Why not use 'Categories' in Outlook?

Different colours for different tasks/jobs etc

I thought of outlook after googling "mobile me" & it being called "outlook for the rest of us?"

I also have an internal website with tasks on it too, & bits of paper all over....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Or go the whole hog and use project management s/w

Will be a bit overkill though and you'll probably just use Gantt chart.

If you're feeling really dynamic you could go for mind mapping s/w. Takes a bit getting used to but can be very good - provided you keep up with it.

Salesforce and Evernote caught my eye, are a couple that might fit the bill, these are iphone apps but might also be availabke on the other platforms.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Dave, tsi has a fully useable crm package, you can track things in there and its web based, bit like salesforce.com but free.

Ive set it up but its a powerful beast so havnt spent that long with it. As per tsi backed up 4 hourly and you can store backups yourself. Will work with a decent phone over the web i/f as well.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived