Security Installer Community

A Bell Box To Rule Them All.................

r24977

Hi All

I am after a bellbox to use in place of the standed Flashguards I have been fitting. Everywhere I look people seem to be fitting the Pyronix backlit bells, am I crazy to want to fit something else :unsure: So does anybody have any advice on a good Bellbox to use? or do I follow everyone else and fit Pyronix :hmm:

r24977

My God It's Full of Stars

Nova4 merit.

Grade 3, cheap enough, big logo space and not one faulty after well over 150 of them. Not saying its the best by a long way but finding it a lot better than the Texecom 4E we used for a few hundred units.

Nova4 merit.

Grade 3, cheap enough, big logo space and not one faulty after well over 150 of them. Not saying its the best by a long way but finding it a lot better than the Texecom 4E we used for a few hundred units.

bells have always been their 'better' area.

Used hundreds of Nova 6, and same as you, not a faulty one yet.

Only issue was the nova 2 a few years back, when tits up if cold enough, -7 i think.

xs3d until lids run out, may go luminate

yuk

i always thought the general opinion was that the nova bells were decent?

Bells are always a difficult one, people think that its really important but the client really doesnt give a stuff. A bell is a bell pretty much (looks wise)

To many believe that its important to have a company image, imo thats wrong as its only the installers ego that wants that. Unless your adt or chubb etc it dont really apply.

Id wager no client has asked about your bell. I think the backlit bells are slightly different and may generate business according to some on here that use em.

I think the days of unique bells are gone unless your very large, we dont fit anywhere near enough systems to afford or justify our own bell so id just pick something you like the look of, that is priced right for you and is reliable. No-one makes any bells that are that bad anymore, dont reakon you can go wrong with anything.

There is also something to be said about picking a popular bell (ie oddy) as they will always be in stock etc.

you like risco stuff dont you adi

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

always fancied trying a plastic metal one....

http://www.vaultcont....com/index.html

look good IMHO

Id agree but the silk screening comes off way to easy. Need to use labels. Its the closest i have come so far to something we like. (ie the ir210 plaggy lid)

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived