Security Installer Community

A Bell Box To Rule Them All.................

r24977

Actually said if i can reach it gets a wipe.

Your probably right, its only us in the game that notice.

I know we all have annoyed our partners at one stage or another pointing out jobs we have done.

been a week of cleaning stuff, some ***** had as much emulusion on a ts690 as the wall so I cleaned it, our excel had the same treatment, cleaned the boxes on smack head clinc as there under the eves & very black.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Lol at that James.

Something we never took a pic off was years back, was a barrister we knew from school. did well for himself very quick married a Thai woman he met on holiday there. Long story so cut to the quick.

Imagine 1980 brand new Beemer 5 series, he went to pub to meet us and told, yes TOLD her to clean the car.

She used a brillo pad on the bonnet, took it to bare metal.

Talk about piss ourselves!

I am after a bellbox to use in place of the standed Flashguards I have been fitting. Everywhere I look people seem to be fitting the Pyronix backlit bells, am I crazy to want to fit something else :unsure: So does anybody have any advice on a good Bellbox to use? or do I follow everyone else and fit Pyronix :hmm:

we been using flashguards for years & like you been looking to change (for supply issues no other reason).

fitted 1 pyronix backlit to try for customer (builder who gives us lots of work) , got asked to take light off as looks pony, still no good so then to change the unit & ended up fitting flashguard again.

would agree with JW customers aint too bothered, unless of course they need to sell property etc..

Archived