Security Installer Community

Redcare Secure - One Box, Three Grades.

james.wilson

Dac4, Dac8, Euro Stu, ABC & scantronic plug on with a soldered mod to turn off the LF monitor... LOL The good old easy days.

lol. beat GPRS FAIL every ******* morning, shitty dualcoms. test out fine, over 60% and still fail.

Sorry that must be another faulty unit. Its that bad we have free spares on the van.

Really?

Im a huge fan, but then i dont use it as pins etc, use it in dial capture and send SIA 3 over them. Doddle to program, ie laptop or touchtone phone.

When you say line fault times, you tested a dualcom?

Have to agree Im also a big fan. Again we use Extended Format. we tend to use the laptop in our office to program which means they are ready to go on site.

It ticks all the boxs except one.

Customers!

Whats the one box for you jef?

Now i come to reply i have a few.

Physical size of the unit compaired to D/Com

Current size compaired to D/Com

UDL on radio

Its BT.

INSURERs have asked us to remove 2 in favour of DC.

Seriously the last was my only whinge, I like the idea and see it as the future in one box.

DCom inside is tantalising as i cant see any reason i cant send Ext.Format over this, other than i wont have their blessing.

Customers!

No but id say tex or castle will be first.

I agree on the size of the unit it is a little bigger. You can udl over the wireless line.

Only had a couple of insurers have an issue with a g3 secure, but we have negoiltiated a red gsm upgrade path where this happens.

I would prefer to be able to udl into the secure unit itself, im told this is coming.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived