Security Installer Community

Redcare Secure - One Box, Three Grades.

james.wilson

redcare at 25

Redcare Secure - one box, three grades, zero call charges plus 24 x 7 support

Redcare Secure is a low cost, dual path, range of products covering Grades 2, 3 and 4, which also allows you to switch between grades with no additional hardware required. Redcare Secure works on any telephone line with no end user call charging and has 16 pins as default. Some providers only give 8 pin as standard and will charge £35 for an additional 4 pin module. Unlike some other products in the market, Redcare Secure routinely polls the secondary path, so you know that it is actually working and also provides a panel dial capture capability for Contact ID, Fast Format and SIA. This allows a more detailed understanding of alarm activity at the site and provides remote diagnostic messages to help with any repair and maintenance response required. If a Redcare Secure is ordered before 1.30pm*, it will be delivered the next day, enabled and ready to use.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Yep.

They have provided us with an upgrade path from secure 3 to red gsm, but as red gsm cant do extended formats (one of the main reasons we use red secure) im not so keen. Always use red gsm when the controls are at risk though.

Dont touch the secure, its shlte, horrible to program , line fault times are a joke.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Really?

Im a huge fan, but then i dont use it as pins etc, use it in dial capture and send SIA 3 over them. Doddle to program, ie laptop or touchtone phone.

When you say line fault times, you tested a dualcom?

On IP?

If i was going to use IP it would be that (ie G4 redcare secure) or Chiron.

Still think id use redcare, but then i have a serious problem with IP signalling for mainstream signalling (ie smaller independant installers). Will work well in time and is defiently the future. Will have to seriously test it when FTTP becomes available

On IP?

If i was going to use IP it would be that (ie G4 redcare secure) or Chiron.

Still think id use redcare, but then i have a serious problem with IP signalling for mainstream signalling (ie smaller independant installers). Will work well in time and is defiently the future. Will have to seriously test it when FTTP becomes available

Yes IP, I put a couple of cat 5 socket next to alarm some months ago & intend to have G4 siganlling as the yearly costs me the same as G2,

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

yes but... your router up to it?

TBH dunno ?

Patch Lead to wall socket,

to prolaint switch

to Cisco 857,

switch & router are of ups (belkin( still working)

I've not got round to it yet, but should I give up before I try ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived