Security Installer Community

One Panel To Rule Them All

r24977

Quick update, this will be up Monday, just had to write a quick guide on how to use it. No great shakes but i want you to have al the info up front.

Thanks

Nice one :thumbsup:

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Hi All,

Texecom do have Remote Maintenance software' however it is under test and development at the moment, i will put a BETA release up later today in the downloads section, anybody who wants to play with it, and provide feedback is welcome to do so. The actual formal release date is October this year, so unless there are any screaming issues, that will be the case.

Adrian

First i am agreat advocate of the premier although i wont use it. Re the ARM software, perhaps i should give you a heads up on our own panel of choice. We have asked our manufacturer to talk with our DB provider with a view to them writing a script which will import ARM directly into our DB for service records. The two companies are working on this fix and perhaps Texacom should not miss this oppertunity to enhance the selling point of their own product.

Jef

Customers!

We use Galaxy on most of our jobs and cant see us changing any time soon.

Had a look at the Prosys... OMG

If its a bell only small domestic we would use 9651 or Risco wireless stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

OK i have uploaded Maintex BETA and Wintex to the Downloads section, just waiting for James to approve. Feedback welcome, like i say Maintex is BETA, so if you get issues please report them back to me, Wintex is field proven and has been around for a long time.

I take the point about databses, and yes we have considered this, we will definately be looking at ways of integrating various database formats with Maintex for our installers, this has been asked on more than one occasion.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

OK i have uploaded Maintex BETA and Wintex to the Downloads section, just waiting for James to approve. Feedback welcome, like i say Maintex is BETA, so if you get issues please report them back to me, Wintex is field proven and has been around for a long time.

I take the point about databses, and yes we have considered this, we will definately be looking at ways of integrating various database formats with Maintex for our installers, this has been asked on more than one occasion.

Adrian.

Nowt there for me to approve. Are you trying to upload an exe?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived