Security Installer Community

One Panel To Rule Them All

r24977

Rofl, never ever lend your own tools.

Keep an eye on Lidel/ Aldi the polish cheap shops they do a printer for 9.99 a Brother one.

Posted a link here b4, have a search.

Well worth the money.

Why I love a hand printer, just put a zone number on the detector.

1009 2010 3111 wotever.

you can tell a great deal by someones handwritting, mine looks like a retarded scrawl, hence a fondness for label tape....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

no there's a reason, had an edible oils place tried of board rm's becoming market rms, accounts dept moving about, labs changing to production ect... none of text ever matched the site, even with text the sub rarley gets it right

true

lol! I means its a bit slack to keep them as "Zone x" on the descriptor. The Gardtec i reprogrammed was in a large domestic, i'm sure they'd have loved labels stuck all over the sensors, hell they have a moan at the printed up lids we have :) :)

i meant commercial you plank :P Had a customer in a large domestic the other week that requested blank lids on detectors.

I keep an old bottle old t-cut for that very reason :P

"yes I have a blank lid in my van" Goes off to rub off the transfer (god knows what it looks like i'm doing if someone was watching.... huntched over rubbing furiously :whistle:)

I keep an old bottle old t-cut for that very reason :P

"yes I have a blank lid in my van" Goes off to rub off the transfer (god knows what it looks like i'm doing if someone was watching.... huntched over rubbing furiously :whistle:)

lol. I thought only James got that giddy about PIRs.

you can tell a great deal by someones handwritting, mine looks like a retarded scrawl, hence a fondness for label tape....

Disagree, my handwriting-just jotting down is difficult to understand.

Writing a letter it is neat and tidy.

Does not cast any reference to you or your caracter IMO.

Take slapper women most write neat and tidy, leave the rest to your imagination :whistle:

Archived