Security Installer Community

Direct Response Security On Rogue Traders

can you post something to substanciate (sic) this claim?

as long as you don't slap a gagging order on me :unsure:

Arfur

I don't think you do.

clarify on what iirc?

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Hey, not to worry, The Police WILL turn up, certainly according to some Gold Companies.

Ive tried googleing the word WILL but Im having trouble finding a gold company advertising it

Ive tried googleing the word WILL but Im having trouble finding a gold company advertising it

you could save time, just click on member links.

Andy is been ingenious, the quotes been posted are ALL culled from the websites of people currently active on TSI, their friends or "partner" companies, some links are public knowledge some are "specials" and some don`t know we know who they are but we do (if that makes sense).

Everyones guilty of it.

I have a search button on our web page I typed in "POLICE" and i dont think im guilty of anything other than not taking web pages seriously. I will update the thing one i get the time.

I can`t remember the last time I looked at mine either

Doesnt matter who is doing it, its still wrong afaik

The point being, members are slating off DR for making such statements when enough hints have been made that even 'Gold' members leading the fray with the accusations are guilty themselves.

right....

But its wrong either way. Granted its not as wrong but still wrong.

But acpo are not overly bothered by DR. It was raided at an ACPO meeting and ACPO's view is that this is a one off incident.

Seems to be you may as well do as you please. Of course that assumes your paying your URN fee to the police. I suppose thats what matters

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

right....

But its wrong either way. Granted its not as wrong but still wrong.

But acpo are not overly bothered by DR. It was raided at an ACPO meeting and ACPO's view is that this is a one off incident.

Seems to be you may as well do as you please. Of course that assumes your paying your URN fee to the police. I suppose thats what matters

What do you mean 'not as wrong'??

The key point being avoided is that of 'Approved' companies openly slating DR for said crime whilst conveniently keeping quiet about being guilty themselves - then not admitting to it when it is pointed out to them. Can't have it both ways.

Archived