Security Installer Community

Which System? Scanrronic 9651 Or Veritas Excel

I would go for a Gardtec 490x. Built in digicom for monitoring and also a vocomm that will dial your mobile if the alarm is activated.

A much better panel imo.

Dont get me wrong though the Scantronic panel range is also good.

!

If you had a veritas R8 and were happy with that, go with the Excel, its basically an R8 with a few more features and a Text keypad, setting and unsetting is the same as the R8.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

(his "SSAIB")what does this mean to me as a cunsumer, if the job is not done good or anything else do they do anything?

and heres the quotes, or this is what i've been told, dont want him to install without telling me exactly what he will be installing:

1) scantronic 9561 grade 2

2) texacom excel

both priced at

Guest RJBsec
(his "SSAIB")what does this mean to me as a cunsumer, if the job is not done good or anything else do they do anything?

and heres the quotes, or this is what i've been told, dont want him to install without telling me exactly what he will be installing:

2) texacom excel

both priced at

have you checked that the firm actually is registered with SSAIB?
yes i called the actual landline number for this guy from the SSAIB website, his also mentioned it in his ads in yellow pages, kind of a small add and seems like not a company but a one man.

Your only 1 man so does that mean what you do is substandard = no.

small is often better for 1-2-1 personal service, leaves nobody to blame when things go wrong and means your monies not being spent on managers, staff & shareholders.

see post 10 for a an ssaib link, feel free to phone them and get 3 quotes minimum.

pick the guy you like, trust and kit you want before even thinking about price IMO

Guest RJBsec
yes i called the actual landline number for this guy from the SSAIB website, his also mentioned it in his ads in yellow pages, kind of a small add and seems like not a company but a one man.

Sole traders are fine, it doesn't have to be a large company but I would still recommend you get some other quotes.

2) texacom excel

both priced at

2) texacom excel

both priced at

Archived