Security Installer Community

Videofied

john@total

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

About 150,000 Videofied systems have been installed worldwide so far. I don't think that anybody who sees the system and understands its capabilities would describe it as "tat". It is becoming a mainstream system for residential and commercial markets, and can either be used as a standlaone system or can be used to upgrade a conventional alarm system with video.

Videofied is basically a wireless and battery operated alarm system with built in video verification. A 10 second video clip is sent to a monitoring station upon activation of the PIR camera. Video quality isn't meant to push the boundaries of mega pixel mania, but is just meant to be good enough to identify whether it is a genuine intrusion or not, encouraging a swift response when a crime in progress is detected. The video is compressed to just 200kb to speed up transmission times. I'm not going to rattle on about the features & benefits of the system here, if anybody is interested please go to www.videofied.com or take a look at the flyer.

Alternatively to view some genuine Videofied video clips and some actual apprehensions using the Vieofied system take a look on YouTube -

Videofied Overview Brochure.pdf

uksales@rsivideotech.com

www.videofied.com

About 150,000 Videofied systems have been installed worldwide so far.

:hmm: like all of their marketing, I will take that with a pinch of salt.

I don't think that anybody who sees the system and understands its capabilities would describe it as "tat".

They are a marketing company with a gimick solution..... and I love them. They have been "spreading the word" on video verification for years but unfortunately the market is simply not there yet. Other solutions providers should be happy that Videofied are around :yes:

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Archived