Security Installer Community

Videofied

john@total

Please could you give me derails to get in contact.

I possibly could have a customer that is interested. Do you have a rep in scotland? We are showing the Adpro Presidium unit next thursday and i wandered if your rep would show the unit?

!

Camvista My link based in Fife do a lot of videofied installs.

We've installed a few units in our region and have had a good response. Our last install was for a garden centre, we installed traditional cctv for the main buildings and videofied for areas where we couldn't get power and the customer wanted a response to intruders on site. Monitoring costs are approx £10/15 per month and around £10 per month for the sim card.

A lot of security companies give Videofied a different name, we use The Patroller, CamVista call it The MeerCam. I know of several security companies (manned guarding) who are turning to Videofied to protect construction sites, void properties etc.

Anyway that's my first post, done.

cheers

John

Well had the demo today, very impressive bit of kit tbf, the blurb and looks doesn't do it justice.

Several options to the way you use it as well, you can monitor it yourself or through a guarding co rather than an ARC, connect it as an add on to an existing system to add video verification to a system or as stand alone new system, because its completely battery operated with its own gsm data signaling it is truly portable and versatile only really limited by the availability of a mobile network signal , but you use your own sim so can check signal before you install.

I liked the idea that the wireless PIRs are only on when the system is armed as apposed to most wireless detectors shutting down for two minutes at a time

Its expensive in comparison to a wireless alarm, or a budget CCTV system but neither of those have the features or versatility of this system.

It has several usp the battery life, the built in gsm data sender, and the fact that verification is somewhat indisputable the ARC operator can see its either an intruder or its something else, unlike any other verification audio really depends on the operators interpretation, is it someone kicking the door in or is it a shelf collapsing, second alarm verification is it an intruder or is it a rodent chewing through the 12vdc, or panel corruption, or an insecure door that the police have just entered the premises through, I could go on.

Ive been speaking with a member of my buying group about buying one to experiment with, and use as a rental, Ill keep y7ou updated

Archived