Security Installer Community

New Cctv Install

Driller

Guest RJBsec
no im not. I am a petrolhead though.

My car has gone in and im currently driving a 350 brake subaru legacy. What a machine!

I can just see the walls cringing around Halesowen.

no im not. I am a petrolhead though.

My car has gone in and im currently driving a 350 brake subaru legacy. What a machine!

350Bhp? Nice :) I imagine that's 350 fairly reliable horses too which is a bonus. You should join Pistonheads though or have a look at least, I'm sure you'd love it. There's a whole ton of different forums, including electronics/technology type ones and a huge number of members.

yeah but then id have even less time with the family!

Yes it is bhp, and its a bi turbo. First lags till about 3k, the second comes in at about 5 to 7.8. Like i said hell of a machine. But god does it go through fuel!

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

yeah but then id have even less time with the family!

Yes it is bhp, and its a bi turbo. First lags till about 3k, the second comes in at about 5 to 7.8. Like i said hell of a machine. But god does it go through fuel!

Mono turbo bad but bi turbo good! I've never driven a turbo though, always enjoyed the "no replacement for displacement" argument but then the fuel problem you mentioned gets even worse. My Griff 500 was a grin but it used to disappear quickly when I realised I had blown another

Archived