Security Installer Community

New Cctv Install

Driller

No, I will go and check them out though if you recommend. What's the advantage over Techwin?

PS I'm looking at maybe getting SIR-4250S's for the indoors instead of the 460's.

price probably.ive used them a few times and its good kit,have a look at the nite devil domes may be what your after..can also get flush mount domes if your fitting indoors + 500gb wont go far if you use all 9 inputs on full frame,have a look at the alien dvr with 1 tb and mobile phone veiwing built in,quality dvr..imo

System Q wont deal with public as far as i know, or at least i hope they wont!

forgot about that.. :ninja: then again in these times maybe they would,ive seen joe public walk into ******** next to the heed stadium and get served... :question:

price probably.ive used them a few times and its good kit,have a look at the nite devil domes may be what your after..can also get flush mount domes if your fitting indoors + 500gb wont go far if you use all 9 inputs on full frame,have a look at the alien dvr with 1 tb and mobile phone veiwing built in,quality dvr..imo

Ooh I like the sound of that DVR Goncall! I'm going to check that out right now. The phone access sounds great, I've installed domotic stuff like multiroom video/audio at the house (which I will hook the CCTV up to incidentely) so that's right up my street :)

Is the Alien dvr the only one to do this phone thing? I'll have a google...

ETA The Techwin internal IR dome doesn't seem to exist in the UK. >Can you recommend a similar quality unit by another manufacturer?

probably not,its a good bit of kit tho,a little brother of the 365 as far as im aware might be a rebadged dvr from whoever..

I was having a read through my system q cat lastnite thay got some good gear in it i might book on to one of there cctv corses an one been on 1 who can let me now if it was good or not. :unsure:

I was having a read through my system q cat lastnite thay got some good gear in it i might book on to one of there cctv corses an one been on 1 who can let me now if it was good or not. :unsure:

never been on one tho i remember they give you the cost of the course back as a voucher to spend on thier products,not sure if they still do tho..

The Samsung SVD 4600 are fantastic static domes, we've installed well over a hundred now and had no issues.

These are far superior to both Night Devil and Dynamic VLD domes. (both in build quality and image) Price does reflect this though.

SVD 4600 work great with IR illuminators too.

SIR-4250S are available from a number of suppliers (Norbain, Dynamic etc) trade only though.

Archived