Security Installer Community

Adt Alarm - Accord Xpc Keyfob Won't Unset Alarm

Not being funny, but with no contract, that should have been more

if you didnt request the battery then ask for your money back, but that was probably the cause of the problems and that was what was needed to fix it

I'm in the wrong job then If I could earn

oh dear ohdear, to be fair in many ways we as honest engineers on occasion just can't win.

while it would seem a bit 'naughty' going ahead without asking first, seems to me you were not available personally to ask when the engineer called, so you need to go over all events with your spouse very carefully.

imo the engineer seems to have turned out promptly keeping the arranged appointent, having done so he could have just said "ok it is the battery

Guest anguscanplay
In law the OP hasn't got a leg to stand on but I think he has been overcharged,

treated badly - yes,

overcharged - get real

"no I dont want a service scheme BUT bet your life I`m going to be ringing you as if I had had one everytime I get a fault in the next 18 months......."

THATS why we charge you

Tbh i blame a lack of communication from the start. A low callout fee then you will be charged for parts and labour.................but you should have received a receipt on handing the money over.

Cheque bounces then well thats another problem where the company will call you and an arguement will arise!

!

Archived