Security Installer Community

Adt Alarm - Accord Xpc Keyfob Won't Unset Alarm

IMO you shouldn't issue a cheque knowing that you don't have the funds to cover it........but then the guy who came out to you shouldn't do any work until you agree a price that your happy with or they dont do the work n you have a full report from your call out and faulty system.

as Gus says it is illegal and concidered fraud for companies to do so.,

the O/P (who seems to have disappeared on holiday) will cop a fee for bouncing his check from the bank, if he stopped it that will also attract a fee so little comfort in a no win situation.

i say upfront the best way would have been for the engineer to inform the client of the higher charge, and did he to the spouse? we have all 'been there', as i said with all honest intent but you can not win if the 'sponser' of the service call is not on site to agree. don't fix it and your open to be accused of 'doubling' the call which the engineer knows was pressing if not urgent due to the holiday,

i'd bet the op did not say he was skint - well would you when asking a plummer or car mechanic to call? so clarity posibly has not been at it's best from both sides.

no doubt the engineer was informed the client was going away in the initial contact, so he will treat it as urgent, and do so for

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived