Security Installer Community

Very Slow

markovitch

Trade membership of the forums is not a given right, it is a privilege.

Also there may be reasons why your Pm's were not answered as promptly as you would like, but please remember that we have other commitments than these forums.

Winging on the public forums is not going to endear you to anyone, your application has been looked at and we have a number of issues with it, that are yet to be resolved. This will be done at the earliest opportunity.

The access that you have to the forums already doesn't stop you participating.

Trade membership of the forums is not a given right, it is a privilege.

Also there may be reasons why your Pm's were not answered as promptly as you would like, but please remember that we have other commitments than these forums.

Winging on the public forums is not going to endear you to anyone, your application has been looked at and we have a number of issues with it, that are yet to be resolved. This will be done at the earliest opportunity.

The access that you have to the forums already doesn't stop you participating.

What issues i might be able to help you out?

And I'm not whinging just stating facts.

I work for an ssaib company and if you go on their website you may be able to get my credentials off them?

Sorry if you have taken any of my observations to heart,i dont mean offence i (as in life )say it how i see things.SORRY.

Are the mods that important that they are beyond reproach.

Alls I'm stating is that they don't seem very proficient thats all.

At one time we had a moderator who's main mission was to get new applicants vetted, he did a great job and applications were normally processed within 48 hours. We no longer have the luxury of that moderators presence on this board in the capacity at which he previously participated.

Vetting now gets done when a moderator feels like doing it, and at the moment that is not very often. Your not the only one in the queue Mr Markovitch, infact there's quite a few been waiting longer than yourself...

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest anguscanplay
i'd have made that slogan a lot shorter i.e. "Angus for the Vet"

lol

regs

alan

abso//.B.W.F.//ingly hilarious - cheers grandad - made my chest hurt - does anyone know a medic forum ?

Archived