Security Installer Community

Very Slow

markovitch

Guest anguscanplay

says i need to stop been a tight goat and get proffesional advice in person before my arm drops off !

diabolical , they think just because .......blah............blah.............blah...........blah..................... my mate can do it for half that amount , cash no questions asked

At one time we had a moderator who's main mission was to get new applicants vetted, he did a great job and applications were normally processed within 48 hours. We no longer have the luxury of that moderators presence on this board in the capacity at which he previously participated.

Vetting now gets done when a moderator feels like doing it, and at the moment that is not very often. Your not the only one in the queue Mr Markovitch, infact there's quite a few been waiting longer than yourself...

Thanks for the response and to be honest,i have always seemed to get a straight forward and unsarcastic reply from yourself,unlike some of the moderators who you think would be more professional and unbiased.

People really seem to take things to heart on this forum,only the other day someone asked me to prove my credentials and when i did so i politely asked for his and was rebuked for doing so.(cant figure some people out,but what the heck).

I think what started all this animosity towards me was my very first thread which i stated that i couldn't believe some of the amateurish advice given out on this site.

I apologise if i got off on the wrong foot with some people,but it was just my opinion and as far as I'm aware i did not break any rule by stating this.

Sorry to all the people it offended but i would in a professional capacity look at it as constructive critism.SORRY AGAIN.....

Guest anguscanplay
...............................but i would in a professional capacity look at it as constructive critism.SORRY AGAIN.....

get real - you aint in any position to comment on the majority of the trade members here (except maybe FCE - lol )

but its nice to see a little humbleness now

but its nice to see a little humbleness now

Errr, where in his post is that then?

I'm sorry, but yer all a bunch of amateurs...if you were professional, you'd accept my comments has constructive criticism.

And this from a guy who spends 12 months checking out a car he wants to buy then having bought said heap, is surprised at the servicing costs.

Now that's amateur! :yes:

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

get real - you aint in any position to comment on the majority of the trade members here (except maybe FCE - lol )

OI :Whip::bruce_h4h::stab::mf_swordfight:

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

Thanks for the response and to be honest,i have always seemed to get a straight forward and unsarcastic reply from yourself,unlike some of the moderators who you think would be more professional and unbiased.

People really seem to take things to heart on this forum,only the other day someone asked me to prove my credentials and when i did so i politely asked for his and was rebuked for doing so.(cant figure some people out,but what the heck).

I think what started all this animosity towards me was my very first thread which i stated that i couldn't believe some of the amateurish advice given out on this site.

I apologise if i got off on the wrong foot with some people,but it was just my opinion and as far as I'm aware i did not break any rule by stating this.

Sorry to all the people it offended but i would in a professional capacity look at it as constructive critism.SORRY AGAIN.....

i think you are right, you did start off on the wrong foot. it would be a great idea to fly low for a bit now. this is a fantastic forum, full of very helpful pro's and a huge database of information. as angus said, its nice to see a bit of humility. this site is a community as well as a forum and i think you just offended a few members. im sure your true colours will come through in time then we will see if we were right. prove us wrong.

that all seems a bit patronising eh?

Archived