Security Installer Community

Very Slow

markovitch

i think you are right, you did start off on the wrong foot. it would be a great idea to fly low for a bit now. this is a fantastic forum, full of very helpful pro's and a huge database of information. as angus said, its nice to see a bit of humility. this site is a community as well as a forum and i think you just offended a few members. im sure your true colours will come through in time then we will see if we were right. prove us wrong.

that all seems a bit patronising eh?

I think it would be better if barooga and anguscanplay would add me to their ignore list tbh,because every thread im on they seem to want to try and wind me up.(CAN THE MODS NOT SEE THIS)?

To the people on here who wanted advice i think i have helped them and not in a patronising manner(as some people have).

I cannot believe how SAD one of its members on here has gone to the trouble of going on a website that i have subscribed to,to find out more information about me.

I seriously think he needs to get out more lol.

I think it would be better if barooga and anguscanplay would add me to their ignore list tbh,because every thread im on they seem to want to try and wind me up.(CAN THE MODS NOT SEE THIS)?

To the people on here who wanted advice i think i have helped them and not in a patronising manner(as some people have).

I cannot believe how SAD one of its members on here has gone to the trouble of going on a website that i have subscribed to,to find out more information about me.

Joined up writing, and from a joiner too.

Forgetting of course that you started insulting people in your first post, carried it on then now claim to be innocent. Got to admire your cheek.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Guest anguscanplay

aint a problem marky , notice no members have ever deliberatly doubted your advise or contradicted you for the sake of it , but dont pretend you didnt do any reading on here before joining up ( you knew all the players within hours of joining )

you came on in a blaze of glory but got shot down ( never a good stratergy imo ) live with it

as for the vetting maybe it was the " yeah i sorted the guy out who did my fathers flat over - used my head and fists, he wont be complaining to the police " that doesnt sit well on a proffesional security site , or maybe that was just grandstanding too

take tinnitus`s advise and prove your place rather than demanding a seat at the top table who knows arfur might take you under his wing ?

regards

Angus ( and dont start getting paronoid - its obvious the people who spend most time on a forum will make the most posts )

Joined up writing, and from a joiner too.

Forgetting of course that you started insulting people in your first post, carried it on then now claim to be innocent. Got to admire your cheek.

You obviously find it very difficult to accept that there is people out there more qualified than yourself.

I can accept that some people are more qualified than me ,but i dont feel i have to ridicule them for it.

I think you have issues mate ,you seem to lack self esteem.

aint a problem marky , notice no members have ever deliberatly doubted your advise or contradicted you for the sake of it , but dont pretend you didnt do any reading on here before joining up ( you knew all the players within hours of joining )

you came on in a blaze of glory but got shot down ( never a good stratergy imo ) live with it

as for the vetting maybe it was the " yeah i sorted the guy out who did my fathers flat over - used my head and fists, he wont be complaining to the police " that doesnt sit well on a proffesional security site , or maybe that was just grandstanding too

take tinnitus`s advise and prove your place rather than demanding a seat at the top table who knows arfur might take you under his wing ?

regards

Angus ( and dont start getting paronoid - its obvious the people who spend most time on a forum will make the most posts )

What do you mean doesnt sit well on a security site as far as im aware i DIDNT post it on a security site.

Get a life mate and stop going on other sites to get info on me if you want info i will only be to glad to send you my e-mail address.

You obviously find it very difficult to accept that there is people out there more qualified than yourself.

I can accept that some people are more qualified than me ,but i dont feel i have to ridicule them for it.

I think you have issues mate ,you seem to lack self esteem.

Your the one who banged on about your qualifications and how good they are. Then tried to demean others when they would tell you what they have.

Your trying to puff yourself up. Every helpful comment you make contains a secondary barbed dig at others.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Your the one who banged on about your qualifications and how good they are. Then tried to demean others when they would tell you what they have.

Your trying to puff yourself up. Every helpful comment you make contains a secondary barbed dig at others.

At no point on this website have i tried to demean others about their qualifications and if you can get the thread up where i have done this i will only be to glad to aplogise.

And banging on about my qualifications as you put it,someone asked me for them and i give it to them,(so wheres the banging on)

Guest anguscanplay
What do you mean doesnt sit well on a security site as far as im aware i DIDNT post it on a security site.

Get a life mate and stop going on other sites to get info on me if you want info i will only be to glad to send you my e-mail address.

so your saying you dont want vetting ? you agree with taking the law into your own hands ? ten year security checks :yes:

said all along you seemed to come with an attitude, youv`e still got the attitude , would be like me moaning about the public not accepting my advice , you aint on my ignore list this is a public forum , everbody is welcome whever they like the replies or not. Oddly enough we dont have a sister thread to this running in the trade sidetitled " that markmark ... pratt or what " though it seems to me ( but hey what do i know with my lack of experiance ) that you seem to missunderstand what the DIY advice is about (cause tbh it is fairly third rate the stuff you post ) to think we should all be down on our knees now your here and have packed up and gone home.

Its all been done before and it`ll all be the same when my laptop has gone to the great WEE recycling facility in the sky if you want to post post, if you want to argue argue - but dont make out your anything special

Archived