Security Installer Community

Very Slow

markovitch

I think it would be better if barooga and anguscanplay would add me to their ignore list tbh,because every thread im on they seem to want to try and wind me up.(CAN THE MODS NOT SEE THIS)?

To the people on here who wanted advice i think i have helped them and not in a patronising manner(as some people have).

I cannot believe how SAD one of its members on here has gone to the trouble of going on a website that i have subscribed to,to find out more information about me.

I seriously think he needs to get out more lol.

you aint doing yourself any favours here. What do you want from this site?

so your saying you dont want vetting ? you agree with taking the law into your own hands ? ten year security checks :yes:

said all along you seemed to come with an attitude, youv`e still got the attitude , would be like me moaning about the public not accepting my advice , you aint on my ignore list this is a public forum , everbody is welcome whever they like the replies or not. Oddly enough we dont have a sister thread to this running in the trade sidetitled " that markmark ... pratt or what " though it seems to me ( but hey what do i know with my lack of experiance ) that you seem to missunderstand what the DIY advice is about (cause tbh it is fairly third rate the stuff you post ) to think we should all be down on our knees now your here and have packed up and gone home.

Its all been done before and it`ll all be the same when my laptop has gone to the great WEE recycling facility in the sky if you want to post post, if you want to argue argue - but dont make out your anything special

You are so annally retentive,take off your internet balls.I will pass any security check as i currently work for an ssaib company.Also i work the doors in my town occasionally and you need vetting for that.

Get a life mate and stop trying to bully me, you couldn't do it in real life and you cant do it in cyberspace ,i can assure you of that.

There are 3 people on this site who seem to get there jollies trying to antagonise me and your one of them.You just cant help but comment on the thread im on.Seriously guys get a life.......

unlike some of the moderators who you think would be more professional and unbiased.

Dude - not helping your cause :no:

People really seem to take things to heart on this forum

As you have already been advised - it is more of a community than just a forum.

I think what started all this animosity towards me was my very first thread which i stated that i couldn't believe some of the amateurish advice given out on this site.

You got that bit right. An attack on the moderators is like an attack on the community. We all had to go through their approval process.

I apologise if i got off on the wrong foot with some people,but it was just my opinion and as far as I'm aware i did not break any rule by stating this.

Just Sorry will do.

Sorry to all the people it offended but i would in a professional capacity look at it as constructive critism.SORRY AGAIN.....

:no: We don't need your advice young man. Just Sorry will do.

It's a classic case of how eating a little humble pie will pay off dividends in the long run. God - I'm getting old.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

One thing i dont want is to endear myself to the 3 bullies on this website.

so what do you want? seriously. it seems like you want to get involved in arguments. i know it takes two to tango but you cant just start calling everyone bullies when you are keeping it going. I'm not taking sides here but if you just drop it, make your next post on this topic the last then you can make claims if it happens on your next topic. all that's going to happen now is that you will get denied trade access. the guys you are calling bullies are responding to your initial inflammatory comments as you have offended a few people here. i promise you they are important members of this community and proper debate is welcomed by them. so, bite the bullet, you might be right, you might be wrong. drop it

^unbiased advice^

vbiased advicev

Scotland will thrash Lithuania, come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so annally retentive,take off your internet balls.I will pass any security check as i currently work for an ssaib company.Also i work the doors in my town occasionally and you need vetting for that.

Get a life mate and stop trying to bully me, you couldn't do it in real life and you cant do it in cyberspace ,i can assure you of that.

There are 3 people on this site who seem to get there jollies trying to antagonise me and your one of them.You just cant help but comment on the thread im on.Seriously guys get a life.......

Appears to be your favourite saying doesn't it? Got something you need to say??

And has for bully's. Obviously you don't have a clear understanding of the term.

And the earlier comment about YOU using violence to resolve a problem is untrue then is it??

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

so what do you want? seriously. it seems like you want to get involved in arguments. i know it takes two to tango but you cant just start calling everyone bullies when you are keeping it going. I'm not taking sides here but if you just drop it, make your next post on this topic the last then you can make claims if it happens on your next topic. all that's going to happen now is that you will get denied trade access. the guys you are calling bullies are responding to your initial inflammatory comments as you have offended a few people here. i promise you they are important members of this community and proper debate is welcomed by them. so, bite the bullet, you might be right, you might be wrong. drop it

^unbiased advice^

vbiased advicev

Scotland will thrash Lithuania, come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know there was an hierarchy on this site and as far as being unbiased (listen to yourself)

There is obviously a certain click on this website and if your not in it GOD HELP YOU

I didn't know there was an hierarchy on this site and as far as being unbiased (listen to yourself)

There is obviously a certain click on this website and if your not in it GOD HELP YOU

you mean mod help you.

check my posts mark, i agree and disagree without bias. you are starting on me now and im trying to help

you mean mod help you.

check my posts mark, i agree and disagree without bias. you are starting on me now and im trying to help

Take that biscuit off your head its clouding your judgement lol(only joking )

I think everyone needs to chill out tbh,if people try to wind me up and in doing so they dont like my response thats their problem not mine.

From now on i will try not rise to their comments,im not on here to make friends or enemies ,im on here to learn from others and maybe just maybe give out some friendly advice.I will be the first to admit i can be an //.B.W.F.// at times and i dont want to come across all serious either.So yet again SORRY if i offend people thats not my intention.

Archived